For 2000 years, Catholics and the Church have been a force for good in society. Since the Gospel, Catholic Christians have worked to heal the poor, feed the hungry, care for their neighbour and proclaim the good news. Today, you are invited to continue spreading Christ’s ministry. By becoming an Ambassador of the Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney, your regular gift (monthly) - to the Charitable Works Fund, the Priests’ Retirement Foundation and/or St Mary’s Cathedral – will allow vulnerable mothers to be assisted and broken families to be healed, our future seminarians to be formed, our elderly and retired priests to be cared for and our Mother Church, St Mary’s Cathedral, to be preserved.
Join today, and share our faith and our works with future generations.
A regular gift of $50 could provide:
- pregnancy counselling and support programs for women aged 16-25
- support to Sydney's retired priests with their living expenses
- fund to conserve St Mary's Cathedral
- ongoing help to families with relationship, parenting, ageing, disabilities, addictions and metal health concerns
- social and spiritual services to Sydney's Aboriginal Community
- assistance to the deaf and hard of hearing (such as Sacraments via priests trained in Auslan, advocacy and inclusion programs)
- resources for evangelisation projects on campus at all universities in Sydney
- catechism to Catholic students in Catholic and secular schools
Donate a monthly gift of $25 or more to support our faith and our works and receive a special silver Ambassador pin or pendant. Thank you for sharing our faith and our work with future generations.