For 2000 years, The Church has been a force for good in society. Faithful Christians have worked to heal the poor, feed the hungry, care for their neighbour, and proclaim the good news.
Today, you are invited to continue spreading Christ’s ministry by becoming an Ambassador of the Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney with a regular gift (monthly) to the Charitable Works Fund, the Priests’ Retirement Foundation, St Mary’s Cathedral Conservation Fund, or Palestrina Foundation.
A regular gift of $25 could provide:
- pregnancy counselling and support programs for women aged 16-25
- support to Sydney's retired priests with their living expenses
- funds to conserve St Mary's Cathedral
- ongoing help to families with relationship, parenting, ageing, disabilities, addictions and metal health concerns
- social and spiritual services to Sydney's Aboriginal Community
- assistance to the deaf and hard of hearing (such as Sacraments via priests trained in Auslan, advocacy)
- resources for evangelization projects on campus at all universities in Sydney
- catechism to Catholic students in Catholic and secular schools
Donate a monthly gift of $25 or more to support our faith and our works and receive a special silver Ambassador pin or pendant. Thank you for sharing our faith and our works with future generations!