Campaign Advisor (Parishes)
About the Organisation
The purpose of the Development & Fundraising Office (DFO) is to raise the profile of the charities of the Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney, enhance its fundraising and marketing efforts, and build partnerships with businesses and other Catholic associates. DFO oversees the fundraising and marketing for:
- The Charitable Works Fund (CWF)
- Priests’ Retirement Foundation (PRF)
- St Mary’s Cathedral
- Holy Father’s and Holy Places Appeals
- Bequest program and events – Cardinal Gilroy Society
- Rome Pilgrimages
- Sydney Catholic Business Network
- Support Parish Campaigns
About the Role
The role of the Campaign Advisor (Parishes) will support 137 parishes across the Archdiocese of Sydney in guiding, establishing, implementing and coordinating parish fundraising campaigns to support their vision/mission statement.
This role will require work after standard business hours, particularly evenings during the week, and will require flexibility over weekends.
This role is a permanent position operating in a full-time capacity and based in the Sydney CBD.
The Campaign Advisor is responsible for the following:
- Guide parishes in formulating case for support
- Establish marketing channels and drive campaign
- Assist in cleaning and analysing data
- Prepare parish leadership team for various fundraising positions
- Event coordination
- Presenting at Parishes as required – including evenings and weekends
- Reach fundraising targets
- Donor stewardship and cultivation
- Communication and thanking donors for support
- Administration of services
Availability for weekend and evening work (during weekdays) is essential.
Applicants should submit a covering letter outlining their suitability for the role by addressing each of the required skills and attributes of this role (as outlined under the selection criteria above), as well as a resume outlining your qualifications and experience
Applications to be sent in confidence to:
Director, Development and Fundraising Office
Applications close: TBC